August 22nd, 2022
Pida a alguien que traduzca este importante mensaje.
لطفاً از کسی بخواهید این پیام مهم را ترجمه کند.
Fadlan qof ha turjumo fariintan muhiimka ah.
እባኮትን አንድ ሰው ይህን ጠቃሚ መልእክት እንዲተረጉም ያድርጉ።
Lütfen birisinin bu önemli mesajı tercüme etmesini sağlayın.
Veuillez demander à quelqu’un de traduire ce message important.
The Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) is proud to announce that as of September 2022, WRDSB-operated Before & After School programs will operate as licensed child care programs under the Child Care and Early Years Act.
This process was completed by WRDSB staff in collaboration with:
- Ministry of Education Child Care Licensing Branch
- Region of Waterloo Public Health
Licensed Before & After School Programs
What do the licensed programs mean for you?
Licensed WRDSB Before & After School programs qualify for the reduced daily rate under the Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care (CWELCC) Agreement.
Reduced Rates for Child Care
The CWELCC agreement means that families in licensed child care programs will pay reduced fees.
- Fees will reach an average of $10 per day by September 2025.
- Reduced fees only apply to families with children who are:
- Five-years-old or younger (or who turned six before June 30, 2022)
Visit the Before & After School program website for updates and program information.